Access to the TSplus Server with mobile deviceAndroid and HTML5 Access
TSplus offers a unique solution to connect from Android phones and Android tablets. BYOD
Using TSplus, Android devices can be used to remotely access a workstation or a server from any Wi-Fi or Internet spot. TSplus HTML5 Web Access is providing browser access to applications and desktops, running on any TSplus system. TSplus also offers any Android phones and Android tablets RDP support.
TSplus Android phones and Android tablets support has a lot of benefits: (BYOD)
- Zero Client Software! No “app” to download and install on the end-user device
- Access your desktop from anywhere! Use any Android phone or an Android tablet to connect to a remote computer!
- Extends the reach of TSplus Gateway Portal to Chrome, Firefox, Opera and other HTML5-enabled browsers
- Integrates HTML5 Web Access with leading enterprise and home grown portals
- Supports the Universal Printer to enable local printing from anywhere
- Integrated with SSL TSplus Secured server (no client required)
- Enables mission-critical business continuity, allowing employees to access to their applications and desktops from any available Android device, anywhere, without having to install any software or plugins